Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Favorite Five Friday: The Beach



The beach is one of my family's favorite vacation destinations and we are headed to Panama City tomorrow morning! I wanted to share my favorite things that I always make sure to pack for a beach trip.

1. A New Book                                      
I am bringing American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin. This is Goodwin's debut novel and a New York Times Bestseller. The plot centers on the Newport heiress Cora Cash who is sent away to England by her mother in search of a husband and title. I can't wait to sit beside the pool with this book!



2. A Nice Sundress (or 2 or 3)

I love this teal dress from H&M. The straps are lace and there is a belt around the waist. The fabric is light and perfect for the hot weather.









3. Triple Moisture Body Cream

Long days on the beach and in the pool always leave your skin dry. I use Bath and Body Works triple moisture body cream in Forever Sunshine. Not only does it replenish your skin, it is the perfect scent for the beach.





4. Sunscreen for body and face

I'm a big fan of sport performance sunscreens for the beach. Banana Boat also has facial sunscreen in stick form and spray sunscreen so it is easy to apply.



5. Games
Be prepared for rainy days with a few games and movies. Some of our favorites are Phase 10 and Apples to Apples.

No comments:

Post a Comment