Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beach Playlist

I spent a lot of time coming up with the perfect playlist for the beach this year. Here is what I'm listening to on the beach:

Felt Good On My Lips (Tim McGraw)
Knee Deep (Zac Brown Band ft. Jimmy Buffet)
Springsteen (Eric Church)
Drunk on You (Luke Bryan)
Somethin' 'Bout A Truck (Kip Moore)
Country Girl (Luke Bryan)
Pontoon (Little Big Town)
I Won't Give Up (Jason Mraz)
Angel Eyes (Love and Theft)
Truck Yeah (Tim McGraw)
Twenty One (Corey Smith)
Sorority Girl (Luke Bryan)
When the Sun Goes Down (Kenny Chesney)
Barefoot Blue Jean Night (Jake Owen)
Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO)
You Make That Look Good (Scotty McCreery)
Sexy and I Know It (LMFAO)
Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5)
My First Love Song (Luke Bryan)
Watch the Wind Blow By (Tim McGraw)
Wagon Wheel (O.C.M.S.)
The Time (The Black Eyed Peas)
Sweet Thing (Keith Urban)
My Kind of Crazy (Brantley Gilbert)
All About Tonight (Brad Shelton)
Working on a Tan (Brad Paisley)
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere (Alan Jackson)
Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffett)
Water (Brad Paisley)
Suntan City (Luke Bryan)














No comments:

Post a Comment