Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Cheap and Easy Dinner



This is such an easy and affordable dinner for college students! In the produce department there are potatoes that come packaged in plastic.I got this one for just .99. You microwave them for ten minutes and they are ready to eat.

If you are new to buying your own groceries you probably haven't even noticed these potatoes. My local grocery store usually keeps them in a basket next to the regular potatoes. My mom gets them for us at home sometimes.

Add some salt, pepper, cheese, bacon bits, etc. and you have a loaded baked potato for less than five bucks. My potato was pretty big so I ate it by itself but you also warm up some vegetables or have a salad for a complete meal that is just right for a college student's budget.


No comments:

Post a Comment