Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March Birchbox

This crazy month has left me a little behind on my Birchbox post, but better late than never! At least its still March :). 
The theme of this month's box was creativity and I love my box design! I chose, " I feel most creative when I plan a fun lesson." 

Your ten dollars each month guarantees you 5 sample products. But let me just say that most months I have been pleasantly surprised with an extra sample. They also have thrown in extra samples whenever I have placed a regular order, so I really believe I am getting my money's worth.

Here are the samples that I got this month. My favorites were definitely the amika blowout spray and the Mirenesse lip crayon!

This spray has a great smell and was perfect for my fine flat hair. It gave my hair more volume without leaving a weird texture. I will be buying this product in the future! 

I recently discovered lip crayons at ULTA and I am a total convert. This lip crayon was a great color, left my lips feeling hydrated, and it was long-lasting. Lip crayons are probably my new favorite lip products. 

I used this reconstructing mask on my hair after completing the Color Me Rad 5K. My hair was covered in powder and color gel and I wasn't sure what kind of effects that would have. However, after using the mask my hair came out smooth, moisturized, and untangled!

This shampoo is pretty pricey, but it can be also double as a body wash. I loved the smell but thought it was a little thick for my hair. I wish the shampoo had a better lather. 

This body creme felt good on my skin and is made of 70% organic ingredients. It was effective, but the scent was not my favorite and was a little strong.

I'll be sticking to my favorite Dr. Jart moisturizer. The tint in this one was too dark for my skin tone and did not blend in well. I ended up washing it off and not wearing it. This might work better for someone with darker skin. 

As always, if you are interested in trying Birchbox, you can use my referral link:

Enjoy your last day of March! Here's to a great spring!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment