Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Basic Peanut Butter Smoothie


Last summer I started making different smoothie recipes to sip by the pool. Being stuck at home with the weather, I decided to mix one up today and channel warmer weather.
The peanut butter smoothie is my favorite!

What I really love about smoothies is that they are so versatile and easy to make. You can really mix in anything you want. I generally try to stay on the healthy side though. Also, you don't have to be too specific on measuring out ingredients. It is up to you and your taste preference.

This recipe is for one serving.

Put the following ingredients in a blender. Blend until you reach your desired smoothness.

1 cup almond milk
1 banana
1 large spoon of peanut butter
1 small spoon of chocolate chips
4 ice cubes

Like I said, you don't have to be too precise. I just eye the amount of peanut butter and chocolate chips I want. You can also substitute the chocolate chips for chocolate syrup.

After you are done blending, pour it into a cup and enjoy! This was my lunch today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment