Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Decorating

School started back this week so I have been busy getting my kinders back into the routine. However, during the break I had some extra time for crafting. My mom had been wanting me to make something with these empty wine bottles and I love how they turned out! 

To clean them, I peeled the labels off and soaked the bottles in warm water for a couple of minutes. The sticky residue then came off easily. I just peeled it off and wiped the bottles down with a towel.

The letters and snowflakes are cut from white vinyl using my amazing Silhouette Portrait. Look for a tutorial on that in the near future! 

I added some $3 glittery branches from Walmart and set the bottles out as a table centerpiece. Overall, the whole project only took about 30 minutes. Plus, they would work for Christmas or Winter decorations. 

The snowflakes are definitely appropriate for our 12 degree high today! You can use this easy project to beat cabin fever and being a little glitter into your house this winter. 


No comments:

Post a Comment