Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sorority Recruitment Weekend

Sorority recruitment is over! It was a very long weekend but it was definitely worth it. We got an amazing pledge class and I can't wait to get to know all our new Hannah's.
This weekend made me realize just how proud I am of our chapter. Delta Gamma has made a huge difference in my college career and I had the privilege of making our awards and achievements port for the first night of recruitment.
The banner across the front of the table says "Sail with the Best"
 
The second night was all about our philanthropy, Service for Sight.
 
The last night was of course Pref Night and I don't think there was a dry eye in the room during each party. The strength of our sisterhood was so evident.
 
Bid Day was the most exciting! I loved welcoming our new members home!
 
Congratulations to all of the girls who accepted bids this weekend! I hope your greek life experience is as amazing as mine has been.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment