Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Easy Slow Cooker Chicken



 
Yesterday I made my very first crock pot meal! My grandmother recently gave me this small slow cooker that is the perfect size for my little apartment. I was pretty nervous about using it but it turned out super easy and the chicken tasted great. I wanted something that was very simple to start with. I looked up a lot of recipes for chicken cooked in a slow cooker and adapted them into this:
 
Italian Slow Cooker Chicken
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 Italian salad dressing mix packet
1 can cream of chicken soup 
1 package of pasta (I just got what was on sale)
 
1.Put chicken in slow cooker and sprinkle with the Italian dressing mix.
2. Cover the chicken with a thin layer of water and cook on low for 5-6 hours
3. Mix in the cream of chicken soup and let cook for another 15-20 minutes.
 
I served this chicken over pasta with a little cheese sprinkled on the top and a side salad. I was very pleased with how it turned out and am eating leftovers tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment