Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Favorite 5: Fall!

Fall has officially arrived! Its seems like overnight the air just got a little crisper. Fall is one of my favorite seasons and here are some reasons why:
 
 
 
 
1. Salted Carmel Mocha
 
I know everyone is crazy about the Pumpkin Spice Latte, but just try the Salted Carmel Mocha! It is my favorite and is perfect for a chilly days and late nights studying. I had to get one as soon as they brought them back for the fall.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
2. Sweaters
I love being able to wrap up in warm sweaters.
Right now I'm loving this sweater from H&M that is only $20!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Halloween Crafts
There are so many cute Halloween and fall crafts on Pinterest right now! I can't wait to make a few for my friends and sorority sisters.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. Soup and Grilled Cheese
There's nothing better than coming home after a fall day and having a warm bowl of soup. It is such a comfort food and I'm looking forward to attempting to make some this year. I'm thinking about trying this potato soup recipe from that village house.
 
 
 
 
5. Activities!
There are so many fun fall activities to do with family and friends. Fall craft night? Movie Night? Here's a fall bucket list that has some ideas.
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment