Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Celebrating our Anniversary

 
Last Sunday was our six year anniversary! We've stuck it out through four years of high school and 2 years of going to different colleges. Of course last weekend was sorority recruitment weekend so we didn't get to celebrate then, but I received these beautiful flowers.
 
 
This weekend I was able to come home and we had the perfect anniversary date. First we spent the afternoon at the zoo. The weather was perfect.
 
Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and dessert. This slice of chocolate cheesecake was amazing!
We both agreed that it was the best dessert we had ever had! Then I was surprised with a trip to Build-A Bear and got to make a teddy bear that we named Rupp.
 
I think that guys are hard to buy for so I always have to think really hard about a gift. Last year I did a tailgating kit for football season with snacks, spirit stuff, and a football magazine.
This year I went with this handmade wallet from Etsy.
 
Finally, we went back and watched our high school's football team in a great game. It was the perfect day and I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries to come.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment