Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tone It Up Bikini Series

With only 52 days until school is out I am catching summer fever. To get ready for the summer I signed up for the Tone It Up Bikini Series. This fitness challenge starts tomorrow and runs for eight weeks. It is the perfect length to prepare me for my summer vacation! 

The challenge includes workouts, daily inspiration, recipes, beauty and lifestyle tips, and more. All you have to do to participate is sign up with your email. No personal information required. You can learn more about the program at toneitup.com  

Today you are supposed to make 5 goals for the challenge. I'm not the fitness person that posts every single workout and meal, but I do want to make my goals public to hold me accountable. Here are my goals for the next 8 weeks:


Drinking water, reaching 100 miles, and staying active for 30 minutes daily are all part of the challenge so I want to stick to those goals. The other goals are for my personal well-being.

Day one I am starting at 113 lbs and 32 inches around my waist. I am a 5'2'' girl who has always been pretty active but I'm hoping this challenge keeps me more accountable and helps me feel more confident this summer. 

If you want to join head on over to Tone It Up to get started! You can also find them on Twitter and Instagram for daily inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment