Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

April Birchbox



These boxes just keep getting prettier! I always love the designs. Plus all of the goodies inside! ;) This month's theme was spring and the box design was from Rifle Paper Co.
This was the first time I have ever been upset when I opened my Birchbox. One of the eyeshadows in the trio palette was broken. Thankfully it wasn't too messy and I was still able to use it. Here is what was in my box this month:

Last month I tried the Number 4 clarifying shampoo and thought it was too thick for my hair. I liked the volumizing shampoo much better! It lathered up well and didn't feel heavy on my fine hair.  

I have tried Whish products before, but never in the blueberry scent. The scent is pretty strong, so I wouldn't get it if you aren't a blueberry fan. However, it feels great on your skin and leaves it silky and smooth. I didn't have any razor burn after using this product. 

This oil is designed to protect your hair against UV rays, heat, and breakage. I have been having some trouble with tangles when I used a blow spray, so I added this oil to the ends of my hair. It worked great! I didn't have the tangles and my hair felt smooth after blow drying. I was impressed that it didn't leave my thin hair feeling oily. 

The full size version of this palette has a ton of colors! This sample had three different colors from the palette and I loved them all! They went on easily, had a great finish, and I loved the shimmer in them. This would be a great palette for those of you who like to try out different colors and looks everyday. 

The term "peel" is a little misleading for this product. After applying to your skin, you massage your face. The gel combines with dead skin creating little solid balls that can be washed away. I would recommend applying this product to one area of your face at a time (forehead, then nose, then chin) so you can focus on massaging that area. It was hard for me to gauge how much product to use, but my skin did feel smoother afterwards. I would like to see what the long term results with this product are. 

I used all of these products yesterday to get ready for the rodeo! I also used some of my favorite Birchbox hair products for my messy braid.
Parlor Sea Salt Spray
amika Bombshell Blowout Spray 


Thank you for helping me create my cowgirl look Birchbox!
Use my referral link to sign up for your own Birchbox:

No comments:

Post a Comment