Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Harry Potter Marathon

Here in Kentucky we have about a foot of snow, so I have been out of school all week. Right now it doesn't look like we will be going back anytime soon with more snow on it's way this weekend.

While I did bring home some work, I finished most of it on our first snow day. I decided to use the snow day yesterday to mark "Harry Potter Marathon" off of my bucket list. Harry Potter has been my favorite book series since I was in elementary school and I went to the movie premieres. The last one actually came out on my 18th birthday. This was my first time watching all of the movies straight through in one day.

I started at 7:20 in the morning and finished the final movie at 1:50 this morning. By the end it was definitely a struggle to stay awake. But I was surprised that after all of these years, I still found new things in the movies. 
I am happy to mark this one off of my bucket list! Now to figure out what to do with the rest of my snow days...


No comments:

Post a Comment