Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

DIY Sugar Scrub

I have officially been snowed in all week! I've been trying to come up with things to keep me occupied, so I had a little at home spa day. After a face mask, I whipped up this super easy and natural sugar scrub.

I typically use a sugar scrub from Ulta, but I am currently out and can't make it to the store in this storm. This DIY version is made out of things you probably already have at home. Plus, you can make a small batch in just 5 minutes.

Directions: Mix together 1 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tsp. vanilla extract, and 1 tsp. honey.
That's it! Quick, easy, and natural.

This sugar scrub is gentle so its perfect for everyday use. And it smells great! If you are stuck inside like me, make this scrub for a little at home spa treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment