Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project Life

One of my favorite hobbies is scrapbooking and documenting my life. I love being able to look back on the memories and actually have printed photos. Becky Higgins developed a scrapbooking system called Project Life. It is about using a simple system to create albums that document your daily life. You can read more about Project Life on Becky's website.
 
In 2013 I completed a small album based off Project Life using the Simple Stories SN@P products. At first I was worried that my life would not be interesting enough to fill a whole album. Most people document their families and children while I was 21 and living alone. However, my album soon filled up with sorority events, hanging out with friends, and my student teaching experience.
 
Documenting your life isn't just for "grown-ups" or people with children! I highly recommend documenting your college years beyond your Facebook or Twitter page. Trust me, it will be something you enjoy looking back on long after college.
 
Here is the cover and some of the inside pages of my completed 2013 album.
 
 
 
 
 
 
(For some reason blogger isn't letting me resize some of the pics. Will try to fix soon!)
 
I really enjoyed making this album and have already started looking back at it. To see more of the awesome SN@P products visit the Simple Stories website.
 
This year I received a Project Life album for Christmas and will be using that system for 2014. I will share that project soon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment