Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Project Life Week 1

I am so excited to get started on Project Life for this year. While I am using an official Project Life album and page protectors, I decided to not use one of the core kits. As a recent college grad, it was much more cost effective for me to Pocket Pages from me and my BIG ideas. These cards fit right in the pockets just like Project Life core kits.

A lot of people have very detailed organizing systems for their Project Life supplies. Truthfully, our craft space is in need of some redesign and organization so I don't really have a system right now. I took all my pocket cards, separated them, and put them in this box. 



This is my cover page. The pictures are selfies and I cut out the monogram with my new Silhouette Cameo. I got the Silhouette for Christmas and so far I have loved using it. 





Next is Week 1! It features New Year's Eve festivities and how my family has been spending this winter. My style is pretty simple so I like to keep the embellishments pretty basic and focus on the pictures. 










Like I've said previously, documenting your life isn't just for people with kids. It is something I really enjoy and hope you consider doing. Remember, it can be a simple process. 
Enjoy each day and enjoy documenting it!


No comments:

Post a Comment