Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

After Christmas Sales

Today I enjoyed some awesome after Christmas sales and spending some of those Christmas gift cards. There were some great finds.
Active wear 40% off
Up to 80% off clearance items. I got the sequin dress (above) for just 11 dollars!
Anchor Sweater (below) $25, Previously $29.94


There was so much anchor clothing out! It was hard to contain this Delta Gamma alum. I got  the anchor print button up from Kohls on sale for $21.60. This shirt also comes in a blue stripe, pink stripe, or white. The sweater with coral anchors came from Old Navy. They also had the sweater with navy anchors and navy blouses with white anchors.
So many anchors!

Extra 15% off shoes, up to 60% off boots
The grey boots (above) I got were on sale for $20!!
The people at Sears were very nice and even ordered a pair of brown boots for me since they didn't have my size in stock. Plus, they are being shipped directly to my house for free!

7 for $26.50 Undies
Bras and Clothing $11.95 and up
50% off select styles
I didn't want to post a picture of my under garments, but I got a lot of stuff here! The bras I got were just $19.99. Their quality is great and if you have an Aerie loyalty card you get a free bra for every five you buy. I get all of my underwear and bras from here.

Other Sales going on:
H&M: Up to 70% off, Dresses are going for $10 and $15!
Lilly Pulitzer: New Year Cheer Sale starting 1/5/14.
Marley Lilly:Flash Sale! Fleece jackets, pullovers, vests, jewelry, etc. FREE pink statement necklace with $50 purchase.
Forever 21: Extra 30% off all sale items


Take advantage of these great sales and enjoy using those Christmas gift cards!









No comments:

Post a Comment