Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Orientation

The Last Orientation
Last Thursday and Friday was our last 2-day orientation of the summer and I am finally getting my pictures uploaded! This summer as an orientation leader has been very busy and tiring, but also rewarding. If you ever have the chance to become an orientation leader at your school I highly recommend it. Not only did I get to meet and work with amazing students and staff, it reminded me of why I fell in love with NKU in the first place.

To all of the freshmen that I got to meet, I can't wait to see you on campus soon! Getting to know you guys is the best part of this job. I am going to be so proud to see you get involved as you grow and find your place here at NKU.

This whole experience wouldn't have been the same without all of the people I met and become friends with so I have a few people I need to thank:

Small Group Partner Chanell
Chanell, it has been such an honor to work so closely with you this summer! I couldn't have picked a better small group partner and I am proud of all the work we did together. You are one of the coolest people I know and I admire your individuality and confidence. I can't wait to see all of the amazing things you do at NKU this year! Classic Peg for life!!!

Roommate Erin
You are the best roommate ever! I am so thankful that our paths crossed at NKU because you are the kindest person that I know. I will miss watching Food Network Star with you, the way you turn the sound down on the TV when you get scared, and waking up in the middle of the night talking to you. Thank you for being such an amazing roommate! Missing you already!

The Orientation Leaders
All of the other orientation leaders added fun to every part of this summer. While they aren't all in this picture, I am thankful for the opportunity to work with all of them. It has been great to have the opportunity to get to know people on campus that I might not have hung out with before. This group of leaders has definitely made its mark on NKU and the freshmen class!

1 comment:

  1. It was an honor and pleasure to have you as my SGP! :) Classic Peg to the max!

    ReplyDelete